Ball or Boot Request
Diji foundation hand-delivers new soccer balls with the help of registered affiliate organizations and US couriers.
Every shipment is accompanied by a courier whose point of origin exists within the continental United States.
The application process is very important to us because:
- We want to make sure that each cleat or ball or kit is hand-delivered only to qualified kids who meet our criteria.
- We want to be able to demonstrate through photos and a written report (provided to us by the courier) that each donation was hand-delivered to a child.
Ball/boot/kit Recipient Criteria
- Kids who are living in impoverished conditions
- Kids who do not have their own soccer ball or boots or kit and can’t afford one
- Kids whose parent(s) or guardian(s) are unlikely to ever purchase them a soccer ball because they can’t afford it
- Kids who have never received a ball/boot or kit from Diji foundation
- You are departing from the United States
- You are the person who will be traveling with and hand-delivering the balls
- You have received permission from the in-country organization to deliver soccer balls
- Photograph each recipient with their new ball and send the photos to Diji Foundation within a week of your return
- Provide a report to Diji foundation of your experience
Let’s Get Started
CALL US TODAY AT 702-443-2944 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com